first 100 kms done

gatrus

First day with my Journey today and I am at 122kms. My first comments are that it is very enjoyable to drive during the day. It was raining tonight so I used my wipers and I have to say that the rear wiper is not very good. it just doesn't clean the middle part of the wiper.

Another little thing that bothers me is why does the u connect not charge my i-pod touch.? I will try with a nano tomorrow.

Overall, can't really complain about anything major, but it has been only 122 kms.

Do you have the iPod cable or do you have it plugged into the AUX port on the front?

The only full functional cable I've found is via this information...

Taken from http://www.wkjeeps.com/iPod.htm

3. Part # 82211263AB - For use on models equipped with Mopar accessory UConnect (p/n 82211004 or 82211005) and 4th generation RES, REQ and REN radios. Currently NOT compatible with RER MyGIG navigation radios.

PDF Installation instructions for 82211263 iPod adaptor.

iPod integration means you can navigate your iPod through your radio controls. With this simple "plug and play" hook up, your iPod stays securely attached, out of view and continually charging. Fully integrated adapter that provides iPod control through your vehicle's audio system controls. Radio functions and displays vary between vehicle model and audio system. MSRP $49.00 (installation not included).

Fits the following vehicles:

* 2008 Aspen

* 2008 Avenger

* 2008 Challenger

* 2008 Commander

* 2008 Dakota

* 2008 Durango

* 2008 Grand Cherokee

* 2008 Liberty

* 2008 Minivan

* 2008 Nitro

* 2008 300C, Magnum, Charger