New Deep Water Blue Peral 2010 Journey SE with added options

MannyInNavy

I just purchased and currently driving a 2010 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A) Deep Water Blue Pearl Paint. I added a few options:

AGV Flexible Seating Group (160 amp alternator; Second row 40/60 tilt and slide seat; Third row 50/50 fold/reclining seat; Air conditioning with 3-zone temperature control; Rear air conditioning with heater; Easy enter system seat)

AWX Safe and Sound Group( Radio ID RBZ AM/FM radio; Single disc CD/DVD player; MP3 playback; 30 GB hard disk drive; 6.5" touch screen display; Parkview rear back-up camera). Bummed about it not already having Sirius SAT Radio.

ADX Exterior Appearance Package (16" x 6.5" aluminum wheels; Fog lamps)

and last but not least Pin stripes, Tinted windows, and wheel locks.

I just purchased and currently driving a 2010 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A) Deep Water Blue Pearl Paint. I added a few options:

AGV Flexible Seating Group (160 amp alternator; Second row 40/60 tilt and slide seat; Third row 50/50 fold/reclining seat; Air conditioning with 3-zone temperature control; Rear air conditioning with heater; Easy enter system seat)

AWX Safe and Sound Group( Radio ID RBZ AM/FM radio; Single disc CD/DVD player; MP3 playback; 30 GB hard disk drive; 6.5" touch screen display; Parkview rear back-up camera). Bummed about it not already having Sirius SAT Radio.

ADX Exterior Appearance Package (16" x 6.5" aluminum wheels; Fog lamps)

and last but not least Pin stripes, Tinted windows, and wheel locks.

Congrats,

I hope you enjoy it. I'm picking mine up at 7pm this evening. !!!!

Sounds like a nice one!

My jury is still out on the Sat Radio stuff. My Camaro has the XM and between the drop out in the city and the advertising

cropping up on some of the channels, I am getting tired of it. Out of ALL the channels, I only listen to about 5 and some in

I can't get because of the package I have. I don't want to pay more to get less if you know what I mean.

A neighbor of mine loves it because he is a traveling sales person in the southern tier of NY State. The Radio stations SUCK down

there as I found out when I was driving Tankers in the same area. At least with SAT radio, you can listen to what you want.

Good Luck with your Journey!

Sounds like a nice one!

My jury is still out on the Sat Radio stuff. My Camaro has the XM and between the drop out in the city and the advertising

cropping up on some of the channels, I am getting tired of it. Out of ALL the channels, I only listen to about 5 and some in

I can't get because of the package I have. I don't want to pay more to get less if you know what I mean.

A neighbor of mine loves it because he is a traveling sales person in the southern tier of NY State. The Radio stations SUCK down

there as I found out when I was driving Tankers in the same area. At least with SAT radio, you can listen to what you want.

Good Luck with your Journey!

Thank you!! :)

• 2 months later...