good news, inally arrived. Bad news missing options

gatrus

Well my Journey is finally in. Theey told me it was not th dealer called to tell me that they are ready to deliver tomorrow. When I asked them to activate my sirius satellite radio, there. I told them that its what I wanted when i signed. They told me it would cost an additional 1200$. I laughed because the difference was only 250$ when I signed. They then told me that there is no wiring for the satellite radio so they would have to run new wires for the antenna. What a farce.

I hope this is not a beginning to many more disagreements with this dealership.

I told them that I would not pick up the Journey until it is complete. If they don't do it by Friday, I will go elsewhere. :rant2:

Well my Journey is finally in. Theey told me it was not th dealer called to tell me that they are ready to deliver tomorrow. When I asked them to activate my sirius satellite radio, there. I told them that its what I wanted when i signed. They told me it would cost an additional 1200$. I laughed because the difference was only 250$ when I signed. They then told me that there is no wiring for the satellite radio so they would have to run new wires for the antenna. What a farce.

I hope this is not a beginning to many more disagreements with this dealership.

I told them that I would not pick up the Journey until it is complete. If they don't do it by Friday, I will go elsewhere. :rant2:

After a good nights sleep, I reconsidered the sirius radio. Although the dealer said they would remove it from another Journey, I just didn't want them fishing wires over the top and unscrewind things, so I decided to take it as is. I'm not really sure I would want to spent the 20$/month when I have the I pod.

Going to pick it up at 7pm tonight !!!!!

After a good nights sleep, I reconsidered the sirius radio. Although the dealer said they would remove it from another Journey, I just didn't want them fishing wires over the top and unscrewind things, so I decided to take it as is. I'm not really sure I would want to spent the 20$/month when I have the I pod.

Going to pick it up at 7pm tonight !!!!!

I have the same problem. Thank goodness for the 30 GB HDD and the iPod capability.

I have the same problem. Thank goodness for the 30 GB HDD and the iPod capability.

Just picked up my journey and guess what ????

no climate control for the rear..

I have the convinience package and the premium convinience package it states i'm supposed to have rear controls , but not in mine!!!!!!!

Just picked up my journey and guess what ????

no climate control for the rear..

I have the convinience package and the premium convinience package it states i'm supposed to have rear controls , but not in mine!!!!!!!

Now what will u send it back or ask for credit !!!!

What dealer r u going to, I am still waiting for my Journey that is order and my dealer is Longpoint in montreal and yours.

Mine is in laval. Many journeys have arrived in Montreal in the last couple of days. Why is yours taking long?

• 2 weeks later...

I know the R/T we test drove had the Climate control ZONES adjust from the Dash area.

This was the for the Automatic Climate controls and had three round knobs. One for the driver

side, one for the passenger side and one for the rear. I don't want the grand kids messing with stuff

behind me so I prefer to have it that way, the few knobs back there the less damage that could happen.

I guess I'll get what I get! LOL!

Are the rear controls part of the 5 seat version? Interested as i dont have rear controls on my R/T didnt think much of it but they were good in my 08 Grand caravan, they were fitted in the car i test drove the Seven seater..

I did a lot of research before I ordered by 2010 Journey SXT. We also have the 5 seater and it doesn't come with rear controls since the rear heat is for the 3rd row and there isn't one.

See, the problem is that my one batch of grand kids have NO RESPECT for their parents vehicles.

They are trashed inside and out. My daughter knows better than this and I don't know why they allow

it.

I read the grand kids the riot act whenever they are in our cars. Keep the feet DOWN, take your

trash WITH YOU, and leave it the way you found it. Other than the occasional foot mark on the back

seat, they do listen and seem to mind me okay. In "MY" car they know they are getting a treat so they

are very good for me. In Nana's car they get away with it a little cuz Nana is not much better than her

daughter at keeping her car tidy.

You'd think after 35 years of marriage I'd be over this.....LOL!

Chris