rear back up camera wiring

Hey guys, i bought a dash camera with front and back cameras, my problem is how to run the wire from the dashboard going to the rear hatch door to connect the rear camera. 

went to youtube but was unable to find related to what i would like to do. i will appreciate if you could advise how to do this or send me a link to a video that i can follow to do this task.

thank you  

There is a step by step guide floating around here somewhere. I am doing similar using a factory camera and wiring taken from a wrecked journey. It took a couple hours to run the wires. I did other things and bs'ed with my son. It should only take an hour if your just doing the wiring. I pulled the left rear seat, Left quarter panel interior panel. Left D pillar cover and ran the wires down the left side of the car. The hardest part was getting the wires through the rubber grommet/ boot at the hatch. I removed the boot from both ends, used a long skinny screw driver,  taped the wires to it and pulled it through. The fit is tight. I did it dry but I imagine some wire lube or baby powder would make it easier. Just be careful. I have read some posts where the wires in the boot get chaffed and start causing issues.

I used the ground located on the D pillar and grabbed 12 volts from the white connector in the car just before the harness goes into the rubber grommet. It is for the backup camera. Since the car did not come with a camera it was unused.

I would advise not going overhead. I have read some posts where people fished the wires over the headliner. I have not seen any issues from that route but I did not want extra wiring floating up there with the side curtain air bags. I doubt the wiring would affect it's deployment but I am not taking that minimal risk.

The left rear most seat is easy to remove. The middle seats stay in place. You need to remove 4 10 mm bolts in the cubby behind the seats where the jack is stored. The cubby comes out exposing the seat back bolts. The bottom cushion pops into place up front and slips over a hook at the rear. You can see the hook with the cubby removed. That seat back is bolted in with 3 18 mm bolts and 1 18 mm nut. You will need a torx 50 bit to remove the seat belt anchor on the D pillar. Get a decent quality bit. Those anchors are tight. Use blue loctight when reinstalling the anchor bolt. The plastic covering just slips over the anchor. Rotate it forward and the cover slips off the back. There is a hidden screw in the quarter panel plastic. It is under the grab handle like indention waste high at the C pillar. Right about where the door latch is. The other screws are under the 2 square anchor points and the round button for the netting.