We Got Our Journey Monday!!

FLGATORALUM

My Wife's Company car came in Monday. Its an 09 SXT AWD that her company let her order since she is a Senior Sales Rep. It is the Silver Steel Metallic. The Car is simply AWESOME. In 10 years it is the BEST compnay car she has ever recieved but the only dissapointment is that there is no 3rd Row seat. We thought all SXT's had it but her company's fleet department removed the 3rd row to save $$$. Well at least the Gas is still free whenever we drive it. As for Mod's I will try to contain myself but I already tinted the front 2 windows 20% to match the factory glass. Look for Pix tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers!!

Roby

My Wife's Company car came in Monday. Its an 09 SXT AWD that her company let her order since she is a Senior Sales Rep. It is the Silver Steel Metallic. The Car is simply AWESOME. In 10 years it is the BEST compnay car she has ever recieved but the only dissapointment is that there is no 3rd Row seat. We thought all SXT's had it but her company's fleet department removed the 3rd row to save $$$. Well at least the Gas is still free whenever we drive it. As for Mod's I will try to contain myself but I already tinted the front 2 windows 20% to match the factory glass. Look for Pix tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers!!

Roby

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

pictures pictures pictures :happy feet::happy feet:

oh sorry 'bout that congratulations on the Journey Car will look great with the dark grey (I call it and the tinted front windows.

As for the 3rd seats not being there. Just teather the kids to the cargo hold points with some cargo straps and to keep them safe put some bike helmets on them :hysterical: <insert CYA (cover your azz) Just having some fun/humor not meant to insult at all>

Rob

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

pictures pictures pictures :happy feet::happy feet:

oh sorry 'bout that congratulations on the Journey Car will look great with the dark grey (I call it and the tinted front windows.

As for the 3rd seats not being there. Just teather the kids to the cargo hold points with some cargo straps and to keep them safe put some bike helmets on them :hysterical: <insert CYA (cover your azz) Just having some fun/humor not meant to insult at all>

Rob

That is FUNNY!! :hysterical3: Great Idea too :)