I NEED A SUNROOF

j-cliff

Hey everyone im 23 years old and this would be my 4th car that i've ever owned. what makes this car unique is that this is the first car im paying for. the other cars i had, family paid for or was given as a gift. anyways i bought the Journey yesterday april 5 and is picking it up today april 7 later in the evening. Im so excited. i was only able to afford the SE model because i didnt want the 3.5L engines that come standards with the SXT's and thats what i think sucks the most because all the expensive add on are only available to the SXT. I love my sun roofs and was wondering if anyone has ever installed an after market sunroof into their cars? if so whats a good company to order from? i guess the shop and proper labor is another post to ask. i live in toronto by the way.

My previous cars:

age 17-18 "1989 civic hatchback"

age 18 - 20 "2002 P/t Cruiser"

age 21 - 22 "2008 Dodge Caliber SXT"

age 23 - ? "DODGE JOURNEY SE"

Hey everyone im 23 years old and this would be my 4th car that i've ever owned. what makes this car unique is that this is the first car im paying for. the other cars i had, family paid for or was given as a gift. anyways i bought the Journey yesterday april 5 and is picking it up today april 7 later in the evening. Im so excited. i was only able to afford the SE model because i didnt want the 3.5L engines that come standards with the SXT's and thats what i think sucks the most because all the expensive add on are only available to the SXT. I love my sun roofs and was wondering if anyone has ever installed an after market sunroof into their cars? if so whats a good company to order from? i guess the shop and proper labor is another post to ask. i live in toronto by the way.

My previous cars:

age 17-18 "1989 civic hatchback"

age 18 - 20 "2002 P/t Cruiser"

age 21 - 22 "2008 Dodge Caliber SXT"

age 23 - ? "DODGE JOURNEY SE"

Here in the US, it runs about $300-$600. It really depends on the size. I like sunroofs too, but keep in mind, if youre buying the car, 8 years from now there is a very good chance it could start to leak. If you plan on driving the car until it dies, you may want to skip the sunroof. Thats just my opinion. I had a few sunroof issues on lease cars; I can't imagine what would happen in the long run.