Ordered my new toy today, Deep water blue R/T

atreides

Dodge Journey R/T

Deep water blue

Convenience group II

Mopar chrome side spears/trim to be installed on delivery..

Hailing from North of Toronto

Like the toys on this, was thinking of replacing my SXT 2008 Caravan with a 2010 model but this car in this colour caught my eye so now leaving my 2nd big box on wheels for something a little more shiny.. done the black nice colour my 2008 was red very nice so time to change.

And looking to add a few parts down the road, the german trunk/rear bumper protector in silver is on the wish list..

Dodge Journey R/T

Deep water blue

Convenience group II

Mopar chrome side spears/trim to be installed on delivery..

Hailing from North of Toronto

Like the toys on this, was thinking of replacing my SXT 2008 Caravan with a 2010 model but this car in this colour caught my eye so now leaving my 2nd big box on wheels for something a little more shiny.. done the black nice colour my 2008 was red very nice so time to change.

And looking to add a few parts down the road, the german trunk/rear bumper protector in silver is on the wish list..

cool deal man. get a lot of looks with my chrome package.

i bought my journey the other day and picking it up later today im so excited. i just wish i was able to afford to drive a 3.5L engine so i can have the leather seats and gps add ons but in my situation... im only 23, recently graduated so im in no position to be driving a big engine.. i just wish the SE had better options.. im from toronto as well..

Cheers guys, cracked today returned to dealer as the car isn’t in production yet added the Trailer prep and safe and sound group’s..

Won’t need the video group as its got the 110v outlet in the rear for 2 cheap net books works for me..

At 23 I was driving a Daihatsu Charade GTi a little 993cc turbo eons old already, was another 10 years till I got a new car, so at 23 with a large wagon not bad going. Its got a ton of goodies to bolt on it aftermarket already..

• 1 month later...

No Journey yet, Its in the F stage? And due to be shipped out on the 25th May... Add another what 3 weeks for the slow train to Canada so 15th june would be nice.

Have a VIN # and VON #....

But today was the Day i retired my 2008 Grand Caravan from its Lease, it did well moving concrete bags and 8x4 dry wall sheets and still looking good, hope the Journey does as well.

So now i'm running around in an UGLY but fast Sibring 3.5 limited loaner, is this the same engine? If so i hope it keeps its zesty reving? i should say it moves when you push it..

• 2 weeks later...

But today was the Day i retired my 2008 Grand Caravan from its Lease, it did well moving concrete bags and 8x4 dry wall sheets and still looking good, hope the Journey does as well.

So now i'm running around in an UGLY but fast Sibring 3.5 limited loaner, is this the same engine? If so i hope it keeps its zesty reving? i should say it moves when you push it..

Yep same motor, we just have a little more weight to haul around in the Journey. Should be adequate for most folks I would think. Our test drive with a brand new R/T on roads we knew gave us no surprises. Had a Rental Journey for a long weekend and it did even better, being a broken in vehicle with a 8,000 miles on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Warbird, well tonight i was peaking through my dealers window at my polished new toy...looks just like the above headlining pictures less the crome wheels, it arrived a week or so early and tomorrow at 9 ill hit the road i hope in it.. cant wait.