Amazing Time

muddaofthree

I ordered my SXT in March and was told they would hope to have it in by the time my old lease was up in May. It rolled off the truck last week, and I am, as well as my kids are quite excited. :happy feet: We travel alot, so for the kids we got the rear DVD as well. I can see it now, they will be sitting in it in the driveway watching a movie the first night its home, 'cause they can!

I see alot of vehicles with tinted driver and passenger windows, is that something that can be done to the Journey? I love how dark the rear windows are but just wish the front ones were too.

Will keep you posted.

:hysterical: that is what we are going to do too. Movie night with the kids in the driveway/garage kids can be in the very back and mom and Dad in the second row. Sitting in the 2nd row will give me an idea how comfy those seats will be.

As for tinting it is very controversal here in Alberta. I find the RCMP will pull over a lowered pimped out POS car first before a family car. I want to do mine like the truck is. Just a nice subtle tint, not too dark.

My EX RCMP friend says it is not the fact of how dark it is but it does sway the officer to pull you over more if they are dark. It is because it changes the itegritty of the glass. Safety glass breaks into small 1/8" squares and falls away from the vehicle most times. With the film on the windows, the glass still shatters but stays intact. (he has his 2008 F350 crewcab side windows with a slight tint too. Just don't go too dark and I think ( I THINK) you may be OK.

I am happy that you are "excited just like the kids", right on :thumbsup:

Rob