Warranty issues after HID install?

Dan Shafer

I was wnodering if anybody had issues with the dealership warranty after installing accesories or modifications? I would like to install HID's on my wife's Journey but I am affraid the dealership will cancel the warranty. Actually the warranty is through Zurich but I am wondering about how mods affect the warranty.

Thanks,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

I was wnodering if anybody had issues with the dealership warranty after installing accesories or modifications? I would like to install HID's on my wife's Journey but I am affraid the dealership will cancel the warranty. Actually the warranty is through Zurich but I am wondering about how mods affect the warranty.

Thanks,

Dan

I don't think so. I install HIDs on mine. I think it would depend on the problem you have. For instance, they can't blame your engine troubles on installing HIDs and deny you. That would be the same as them voiding your transmission warrenty because you bought non-factory rims. (I did that too :D )