New Member Hello I am stuck in reverse

cleggy

Hi there I also am a new member I have a 2010 se  2.4 front  wheel drive 200,000km, We have had the car for 5 year it has been pretty good overall.

I would like to apologize I have never joined a forum before so i really hope I am posting this correctly.

I am unsure how forums work I hope to use it correctly do I set up  a welcome message first then raise a new post which specifically describes my issue.

I am from Ontario Canada I have run in to a problem with the key / transmission. I am stuck in reverse I have pressed the pink lever in  the console, actually (I have removed the console,). We had noticed the shifting occasional was stiff until the car had warmed up. recently  I moved the car  and went to take the key out of the ignition  it was stuck and would't go into park . and know I can not move the shifter at all. brake pedal down, pink lever pushed . the pink lever pushes a coil.  I have searched a lot of places  to find the solution

I really do not know what to do to correct this I thought I was mechanically mind(not so much now) I can not fix this problem I would love to bow down to the guru that can help me . 

Thank you and hello Chris.