Recall Information

The Dodge.com website has a feature to check recalls by VIN number in Canada/US in the "For Owners" section. The same area where you can get the owners manual, and the towing capacities. The recommended service schedule isn't available yet, although it is in the manual.

RP

I did see the service schedule and I don't know about 10,000k between oil changes. I do mine at 5000 or 4 months. I will be mentioning this to the dealer when we ask for the best extended warraty they have. fully covered top to bottom side to side & front to back.

I read through the owners manual yesterday all 523 pages and I always wondered what those little switches on the back of the steering wheel were for :shift:

Rob

Rob, those neat little buttons on the back of the steering wheel are for the radio controls. That option was on the vehicle I took for a test drive.

As far as the oil change schedule, that was right out of the owners manual. I do remember a big contraversy about the "Mythical 5000Km oil change" as the oil barons pushed for that even though it was proven that the oil lasts much longer.

I will still follow the traditional 5K/3Month schedule mostly because of the climate we live in.

RP

Rob, those neat little buttons on the back of the steering wheel are for the radio controls. That option was on the vehicle I took for a test drive.

As far as the oil change schedule, that was right out of the owners manual. I do remember a big contraversy about the "Mythical 5000Km oil change" as the oil barons pushed for that even though it was proven that the oil lasts much longer.

I will still follow the traditional 5K/3Month schedule mostly because of the climate we live in.

RP

ya I never knew they were there til I saw a picture showing the back of the steering wheel. I wonder how hard they are to use or is it just better to use the radio controls

ya climate we live in :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We got about 7" of snow so far. Rattles my cage :angry22: cause last weekend we hit 24C and this weekend is like -18C :fool: . I am a lover of spring (my favorite time of year) but seeing all this snow coming back,....AAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH. Looks like the dead of winter out there again and I thought the ground was way to warm to hold the snow. Even the lakes here, the ice was pretty much melted off.

Rob