Hello All!

silentdan

Got my 2010 Journey 3.5 L ,v6 couple of days ago and love it.Previously i had a 2008 Dodge Caliber 2.0 L and i liked it but i did not like the cvt transmission.So i traded the car and got this one and im noticing the big difference,its like night and day.I love how comfortable this car feels inside ans the fact that i can't hear any road noise.

The only thing that I'm disappointed is that the dealer screwed me over on the Sirius radio.This car has only the 6 cd,dvd,mp3 radio which is still OK but i had a Sirius in the Caliber and now i don't have one in the Journey.

I guess I'll have to start looking around and see if i can find one now.

Anyway It's great to be here and hopefully will learn tons of stuff about my new ride.

Here is some pics..

2h73xpv.jpgqs6no3.jpg

Got my 2010 Journey 3.5 L ,v6 couple of days ago and love it.Previously i had a 2008 Dodge Caliber 2.0 L and i liked it but i did not like the cvt transmission.So i traded the car and got this one and im noticing the big difference,its like night and day.I love how comfortable this car feels inside ans the fact that i can't hear any road noise.

The only thing that I'm disappointed is that the dealer screwed me over on the Sirius radio.This car has only the 6 cd,dvd,mp3 radio which is still OK but i had a Sirius in the Caliber and now i don't have one in the Journey.

I guess I'll have to start looking around and see if i can find one now.

Anyway It's great to be here and hopefully will learn tons of stuff about my new ride.

Congrats on the new ride!

I thought they all had the SIRIUS radio - my SXT does. Shows how much I know.

That is what i thought as well.I was originally looking at a red sxt and it had everything i wanted.Then they turn around the next day and tell me they sold the red one and this is the only one they had.It only has the 6 cd ,dvd,mp3 radio with the u connect buttons but no Sirius. Anyway i was looking around eBay and found a stock dodge radio that looks like the one i have now but it has the Sirius button as well.How hard is it to just swap the units and what else i might need to get Sirius in my ride.

Cheers!