GOT THE FULLY LOADED BLUE BEAST TODAY

TheBigJayxxx

Man what can I say I LOVE it man i really was getting anxious but it was worth it today not sure what I like most at this point the Tires are real cool but so is the My GIG sys I love it all. The crazy part about all this is that this was the first time I seen it in person. I ordered this from a dealership 10 hrs away. I wa sable to road test a FW non AWD 3.6 and liked it so I new I wouled love my fully loaded SXT AWD 3.6 and I DO. To all those people still waiting its well worth it. Can't wait for people to put up some pics I will put a whole bucnch up here just got find my USB cable for my Camera LOL

Man what can I say I LOVE it man i really was getting anxious but it was worth it today not sure what I like most at this point the Tires are real cool but so is the My GIG sys I love it all. The crazy part about all this is that this was the first time I seen it in person. I ordered this from a dealership 10 hrs away. I wa sable to road test a FW non AWD 3.6 and liked it so I new I wouled love my fully loaded SXT AWD 3.6 and I DO. To all those people still waiting its well worth it. Can't wait for people to put up some pics I will put a whole bucnch up here just got find my USB cable for my Camera LOL

Congratulations on getting your Journey, let us know all the options you got and the and the and the, Yup, I'm excited for you too. So when did you order and when did you get the call from the dealership saying it was ready? I am happy for you :happy feet::happy feet:

Rob

Congratulations on getting your Journey, let us know all the options you got and the and the and the, Yup, I'm excited for you too. So when did you order and when did you get the call from the dealership saying it was ready? I am happy for you :happy feet::happy feet:

Rob

Well I purchased this off a lot from down south in Ontario. I live in Northern Ontario and this one came from Tillsonburg about 10 hrs away. I test drove a bare bones FWD 3.6L here and liked it and new what I wanted. Which was SXT 3.6 AWD with Premium Group 1, Convience Grp 1, 5+2 seating 19 inch Upgraded Tires, Safe Backing,Trailer Tow Prep, Sirius Sat. This vechicle already comes with a impessive list of feature on the Base SXT so when u load it with 5000+ dollars of features it is just disgusting. All for 36000 with taxes. 3 year leass at $475.65 a mth. Really the only things I am missing is the Nav and DVD in the rear. I will post some pics soon. Best Toy I have ever owned! I had too buy this down south because it is a more saturated market and there is a lot more compition = better deals I got bout 2000 off a normal deal and bout 3000+ diffence on the price of the equivlant vehicle that my local dealership here quoted me on for the same vehcile as well they were going too have to order it and said that it would take about 4 mths to get in. So I started searching and calling. And found this beast and a good deal took 3 weeks to get it from begining too end and arrived here with 10 K on its spedometer,

Well I purchased this off a lot from down south in Ontario. I live in Northern Ontario and this one came from Tillsonburg about 10 hrs away. I test drove a bare bones FWD 3.6L here and liked it and new what I wanted. Which was SXT 3.6 AWD with Premium Group 1, Convience Grp 1, 5+2 seating 19 inch Upgraded Tires, Safe Backing,Trailer Tow Prep, Sirius Sat. This vechicle already comes with a impessive list of feature on the Base SXT so when u load it with 5000+ dollars of features it is just disgusting. All for 36000 with taxes. 3 year leass at $475.65 a mth. Really the only things I am missing is the Nav and DVD in the rear. I will post some pics soon. Best Toy I have ever owned! I had too buy this down south because it is a more saturated market and there is a lot more compition = better deals I got bout 2000 off a normal deal and bout 3000+ diffence on the price of the equivlant vehicle that my local dealership here quoted me on for the same vehcile as well they were going too have to order it and said that it would take about 4 mths to get in. So I started searching and calling. And found this beast and a good deal took 3 weeks to get it from begining too end and arrived here with 10 K on its spedometer,

Oh ya I got the Sun Roof and Engine Block Heater live up here in Timmns LOL. I think I am going to enjoy the Heated cloth seats.

Thats 10 Kilometers not 10000 LOL

Do you mind mentioning who the dealer is? There's maybe 4 Journey's here in town, and they only want to give me $1000 off (plus I have to order)

Hey Brad, go to a different dealer and ask if they can bring you in a Journey that you want. Be VERY specific with the options and what you want. You may have to lay out some beans to show the dealer you are serious as a deposit. They most likely will say they can't get one and that you will have to factory order. Tell them that if you can't the exact car, you will deal with "the other dealer as they were very helpful with a previous car you were interested in. Kicker is, you have to factory order, which means waiting just like others here including me. One good thing, you get EXACTLY what you want. I know the 4 other dealers want to do a factory order as well, but may be worth a try anyhow

I didn't do this intentionally but the 2nd dealer wanted my business cause we were serious and we wrote the Journey up for $200 over invioce. List was 37595 CDN (something like that) and got it for just over 31000 CDN. Loaded SXT AWD and the only option not on the Journey is the smoker's group (we do not smoke)

Yeah, I don't think they'll find me what I want:

SXT, Blue, DVD, Nav, Flex seating, Cold weather, Conv I.

I have yet to pitch the dealers against each other yet. My current lease dealer suggests I wait till next month when there's a pull ahead. Oddly though, she's keeps on trying to sell me on the Grand Caravan again...

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find that USB cable yet?? Reason asking is there is only one color listed as blue for the Journey, I have ordered my Red loaded SXT a couple weeks ago only because the wife and I seen a blue one at another dealership and it looked more baby blue then a dark blue, and I must admit the Blue color on the header of this forum is what we both want.

Can you confirm your blue is just like the dark blue on the header here?? I can likely change my color if it has not went into production yet, which will probably be in a week or so.

Can't wait to pick up mine in the meantime.... ohh also anxious to hear your thoughts on the navigation and voice command features, I read in one review that you can actually speak the name of a song title that is stored in the mygig and it will try to find it and play it, I though this was BS myself.

I read in one review that you can actually speak the name of a song title that is stored in the mygig and it will try to find it and play it, I though this was BS myself.

here is what the VR recognizes in the HDD mode,...

Hard Drive

To switch to the HDD mode say HARD DRIVE.

In this mode you may say the following commands:

² TRACK (1-250) (to change the track)

² NEXT TRACK (to play the next track)

² PREVIOUS TRACK (to play the previous track)

² MAIN MENU (to switch to the main menu)

Disc

To switch to the disc mode say DISC.

In this mode you may say the following commands:

² TRACK (1-250) (to change the track)

² NEXT TRACK (to play the next track)

² DISC NUMBER (1-6) (to change the disc)

² NEXT DISC (to play the next disc)

² PREVIOUS TRACK (to play the previous track)

² MAIN MENU (to switch to the main menu)

Rob

Did you find that USB cable yet?? Reason asking is there is only one color listed as blue for the Journey, I have ordered my Red loaded SXT a couple weeks ago only because the wife and I seen a blue one at another dealership and it looked more baby blue then a dark blue, and I must admit the Blue color on the header of this forum is what we both want.

Can you confirm your blue is just like the dark blue on the header here?? I can likely change my color if it has not went into production yet, which will probably be in a week or so.

Can't wait to pick up mine in the meantime.... ohh also anxious to hear your thoughts on the navigation and voice command features, I read in one review that you can actually speak the name of a song title that is stored in the mygig and it will try to find it and play it, I though this was BS myself.

Yup same BLUE looks real good I think was worried bout colour as well as the web site doesn't do it justice but the colour you see in the header was the colour I got.

Yup same BLUE looks real good I think was worried bout colour as well as the web site doesn't do it justice but the colour you see in the header was the colour I got.

Thanks for the info! I really like the blue, though talked with the wife last night and she is stuck on the Red after she seen one again on the road... both colors look great.