Aftermarket Hitch

eyer0k

For those of you who researched aftermarket hitches and purchased one, I was wondering if there was one out there that had the least amount of receiver hole protrusion out from the bumper. or maybe they are all the same length.

Does anyone know? I'd like to buy a class 3 hitch but don't really want something sticking way out.

Can anyone make me a recommendation? I definitely don't want the OEM hitch though.

Thanks

U-Haul part number 78281 ($140.00 CAN) installs in one hour with minimal skill and tools following OK directions. Does not stick out past bumper cover and is a class III with a 2" receiver. No fascia cutting required, uses existing mounting holes. 4000 lb tow weight, 400 lb tongue weight.

U-Haul part number 78281 ($140.00 CAN) installs in one hour with minimal skill and tools following OK directions. Does not stick out past bumper cover and is a class III with a 2" receiver. No fascia cutting required, uses existing mounting holes. 4000 lb tow weight, 400 lb tongue weight.

pdf of instructions here: http://store.uhaul.com/hitch_detail.aspx?id=6617

Also note that this is a Curt hitch per the notes at the bottom of the page:

Curt Manufacturing Inc., warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship at the time of retail purchase by the original purchaser. If the product is found to be defective,

Curt Manufacturing Inc., may repair or replace the product, at their option, when the product is returned, prepaid, with proof of purchase. Alteration to, misuse of, or improper installation of

this product voids the warranty. Curt Manufacturing Inc.'s liability is limited to repair or replacement of products found to be defective, and specifically excludes liability for incidental or

consequential loss or damage.

For those of you who researched aftermarket hitches and purchased one, I was wondering if there was one out there that had the least amount of receiver hole protrusion out from the bumper. or maybe they are all the same length.

Does anyone know? I'd like to buy a class 3 hitch but don't really want something sticking way out.

Can anyone make me a recommendation? I definitely don't want the OEM hitch though.

Thanks

I HAVE A CLASS 3 ON MINE.I FOUND IT ON LINE.I DID THIS IN JULY SO I DON'T THE INFORMATION.