Accessories for the Journey - At cost

04redmach1

Ok guys and gals,

I am going to become a dealer for these guys with many accessories for the Journey. They are actually qulaity unlike most on Ebay I was looking at.

www.autoxclusive.com

Let me know what you like, give me link and part number along with color or finish. Once I get prices I will pass the savings to you guys, I am not making a dime, just helping you guys out because listed prices are not cheap. I have to order $1000+, but along with my order I am sure that is pretty easy. More we order, the better the discount.

give me a price for :

ss push bar

ss front bumper grill

ss side bars

rear bumper cover

rear bumper diffusor

carbon fiber headlight side cover

eibach lowering springs.

also check if the have any ss push bars for a 2009 Chrysler aspen limited

email prices to CBH1@HOTMAIL.COM

thank you very much! Hope to hear any info soon.

Can you please give me the pricing on the Journey Stainless Steel Max Side Bars - Polished [RMK71438J] whenever you get it. Thanks

all the price listed on this website must be at least 50 % lower before i even think to order one part. $249.95 for a Journey Faux Leather Gauge Cluster Cover is a freaking joke .... but this is only my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok guys and gals,

I am going to become a dealer for these guys with many accessories for the Journey. They are actually qulaity unlike most on Ebay I was looking at.

www.autoxclusive.com

Let me know what you like, give me link and part number along with color or finish. Once I get prices I will pass the savings to you guys, I am not making a dime, just helping you guys out because listed prices are not cheap. I have to order $1000+, but along with my order I am sure that is pretty easy. More we order, the better the discount.