For Sale - 2009 Dodge Journey R/T AWD, Loaded

mjudge

Hi All:

To make a long story short, my son has a very expensive 2009 Dodge Journey R/T AWD that he was using in his job as an auditor. He was making payments, and his company was reimbursing him. Then in April 15 he was laid off. He's working again, but can't afford this car anymore. It has no mechanical problems, runs excellent, and if I could afford it, I'd buy it from him!

This thing has everything, and I mean everything. 3.5L V6, 235 hp, 18.5K miles, automatic, 20MPG. Metallic black, big tires, leather, three-row seating, sunroof. Navigation, rear view backup camera, Bluetooth hands-free integrated telephone. Remote starter with temperature control (cools or heats car before you get in). TV/DVD with four screens that flip down from roof, wireless headphones, six CD changer, steering wheel controls w/12 presets. Sirius/XM ready, USB hookup. Privacy glass, on-board computer center, power locks, windows, seats, mirrors. Valet keys, tilt/telescope wheel, 10 wiper settings, alarm. Auto rear mirror dimmer, automatic lights, coolers in floor, three power outlets, rear passenger AC/heat temperature control, spare tire net, flood lights, ski racks, cup holders everywhere, center console storage. And I'm probably missing 20 more things.

I will be taking photos shortly. If this is something that interests you, please email me at mljudge@rcn.com and I will send these to you over the next few days.

This vehicle was listing at over $35,000 when he bought it. $26,000/bo.