Aftermarket Amp to factory radio

specific and to the point... Do anyone have pic or diagram to hooking up a aftermarket amp to a 2012 DJ SXT? i would like to do this with the least amount of kinks ...so is taking out the radio faster or the door panel? yes i know how and where the radio is? yes i have the tools? I do not want my radio to default on me...someone who know what they are talking about please. no why's no bashing... 2500w amp to 1 2400w sub with a LOC. Or is it a plug-n-play option?

I purchased an Alpine Brick Amp (Power Head Unit Amp) and Best Buy tied it into the speaker wires at the Radio. But, this is a 4 channel amp. If you have speaker inputs to your amp, depending on where you are mounting your amp and sub, I would use either side rear door speaker wire. I did this same type of installation on my Nitro and used the right rear door speaker wires as input. This did not affect my MyGig HU in any way. Of course, I had to run power cables to the battery.

I did install an 8" Kicker Sub, mounted under the driver's seat. The sub is mounted in a ported box, similar to a Bose Radio. The tech wired the sub between the radio and the amp. The sub also has its own amp. It is made for single cab pickup trucks.

Neither my amp or sub required power cables to the battery, so it was a simple installation. From the size of your amp, it appears you need to run power cables to the battery, but I could be wrong.

My DJ is a 3 row, so I had had limited options when it came to a sub.

Edited by dhh3

DJ SXT with a 4.3 radio...factory color codes. I would like an expert who has gone through this problem already...where to find it is a BIG RUN AROUND!!!! i would like color codes to the rear speakers PLease!!! I NEED A DJ BOSS AT THIS