Red Exterior with Beige Interior?

We're about to buy an SXT AWD with the Inferno Red exterior color. We want the Beige interior cloth seats and trim. The dealer says he's never seen one with that combination and says he's searched every dealer's inventory within 600 miles (from Michigan). They all have black interiors, although the beige is an available choice.

Does anyone have the Red/Beige combination, and do you like it? I hate to factory order because of the long delivery times.

Thanks

We're about to buy an SXT AWD with the Inferno Red exterior color. We want the Beige interior cloth seats and trim. The dealer says he's never seen one with that combination and says he's searched every dealer's inventory within 600 miles (from Michigan). They all have black interiors, although the beige is an available choice.

Does anyone have the Red/Beige combination, and do you like it? I hate to factory order because of the long delivery times.

Thanks

Yes we get our SXT with Red/beige combination !

Good luck !

• 1 month later...
6 weeks. I've got pics up in the photo thread.

6 weeks..???????? I ordered mine ( journey R/T manual gear fuul otpions + mutlmimedia system) last week and they told me it shoud be in for the 31st of october.... so about 7 MONTHS !!!!!!

pfff I wonder how i can wait so long...

6 weeks..???????? I ordered mine ( journey R/T manual gear fuul otpions + mutlmimedia system) last week and they told me it shoud be in for the 31st of october.... so about 7 MONTHS !!!!!!

pfff I wonder how i can wait so long...

Sounds like you almost could by an 2010 Journey instead ;-)

/Andreas

Sounds like you almost could by an 2010 Journey instead ;-)

/Andreas

yes i could but I wil probably have it only in 2011..

If the Dodge's goal is to penetrate the european market they shoud at least have decent delivery delays...

I assume that the agreement with Fiat will make things beter

do you have any idea of the delivery time in your contries?