New Journey Owner

Hector813

Hello all,

I have been on the forums for a couple months doing some research on the Journey. I just picked mine up last week, I decided on a 2013 Copper SXT. So I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Hector I currently live in South Dakota. I just got stationed here about a week ago, so far I enjoy it. It is definitely different from New Jersey (that's where I grew up) and completely different from my last base in Okinawa, Japan. Right now I am looking around to get a set of rims for the Journey. I have decided I want to get the 20in Viper reproduction rims. I still haven't decided if I want chrome or black, I have been thinking about blacking out all the chrome pieces. I have been reading around and I heard some people say they had small fitment issues and others say they work fine. Any input would be great. Also, if you have pictures of your Journey with Viper reproduction rims or blacked out chrome pieces please post them. I would love to see how it looks.

I will try and get pictures up of my Journey today.

Thanks

I blacked out my original wheels. Im very happy with the way it turned out. In the past Ive had several vehicles and I have always gotten aftermarket wheels and suffered gas mileage decrease. I didnt want to go through that again so I just had mine powdercoated and Im very happy with it.

Hello all,

I have been on the forums for a couple months doing some research on the Journey. I just picked mine up last week, I decided on a 2013 Copper SXT. So I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Hector I currently live in South Dakota. I just got stationed here about a week ago, so far I enjoy it. It is definitely different from New Jersey (that's where I grew up) and completely different from my last base in Okinawa, Japan. Right now I am looking around to get a set of rims for the Journey. I have decided I want to get the 20in Viper reproduction rims. I still haven't decided if I want chrome or black, I have been thinking about blacking out all the chrome pieces. I have been reading around and I heard some people say they had small fitment issues and others say they work fine. Any input would be great. Also, if you have pictures of your Journey with Viper reproduction rims or blacked out chrome pieces please post them. I would love to see how it looks.

I will try and get pictures up of my Journey today.

Thanks

Hello Hector, welcome to the Forums, lots of great knowledge here. I live several hundred miles north of you in Canada. I have a white 2010 Dodge R/T AWD loaded with every option that was available.

Terry

146733255.jpg