New Owner in Waiting...

WhitePearl_R/T

I have decided to trade my '04 Buick Rendezvous Ultra for a 2012 Journey R/T Rallye. When I first start to look at the Journey, the Rallye package wasn't available, nor was the 8.4" nav screen. When they became available, I put in my factory order just before Christmas and was told it could be 12 weeks. Even though the Rendezvous is being traded in, I will still drive it until my new Journey is ready.

I ordered one with the sunroof, tow package and 8.4 Uconnect with nav and bluetooth. Even though they delete the roof rack on the Rallye, I had the dealer put it on the order for no extra charge. He is also going to customize the passenger seat adjust bar. My wife found that it was sticking out so far that it hit the back of her legs if the seat wasn't moved all the way back.

I wanted black, my wife wanted white, but I didn't like the bright white, so we comprimised on the Pearl white.

I thought we got a great deal, with employee pricing, $2500 off from Chrysler and a decent trade value on the Buick. We also walked out of the dealership with a 40" Toshiba LCD TV.

I also went for the Gold warranty package (also discounted) to give me bumper to bumper coverage for 7 years/115K kms.

Cheers!

Chris