paranoid

gelo

hey am I just paranoid?i got my journey last week and everything else were perfect now I feel like the steering is heavy or tight, is this normal???

I don't think anyone here would be able to quantify what you are experiencing without actually sitting in your car. Making a noise or vibrating or requiring you to strain when turning the wheel would definitely not be normal, but "heavy" or "tight"?

I think there's a good chance you just may be paranoid. I know what you are going through having read your other comment. You've read about a lot of bad experiences and are now wondering if it will happen to you. You may be questioning the wisdom of your purchase. I know, because I went through a little of that after purchasing mine. Relax. Enjoy your vehicle for what it is. Don't allow yourself to get obsessed looking for problems. If something breaks or starts to go bad, chances are very likely it will be obvious. Hopefully it will never happen but the least you can do is stop worrying about a problem that may or may not ever occur.

That said, make sure you take the vehicle in for regular, scheduled maintenance. Ask if there are any TSBs or other issues that may be outstanding. Sometimes they may fix a problem that you don't even know you have.