Another Power Steering Question/Issue

mrwinky

So for about a year our 2010 Dodge Journey RT has been leaking Power steering fluid, and well I kept hoping that a recall would happen in Canada. Sure enough it did. So I booked the car in there about a month ago and had the recall preformed. Now I had read the recall online and it stated Cooler, and return hoses. On my bill it only states a hose. Fast forward 3 weeks later, wife calls me at the office, says her car is making weird and stange noises etc. I get in it, and it sounds like a fan belt. Look under the hood and see out of PS fluid, tell her to take it to the dealership, The tell her that its the pressure hose Mopar Part 05085449AC that's the issue now, at a cost of $70 for the hose and $300 for labor to do it. So I do notice that we have fluid on the ground near the drivers side front tire. Does anyone have some pictures, or done this before? My father in law is an old mechanic and loves his Grand Caravan, so we are thinking of doing it ourselves but I'd like to see what I'm up against if anyone has done before or has some pictures. I believe there is a US recall for the pressure hose but not on in Canada.

Thanks Winky