No drivers convenience group

I'm trying to decide whether to buy a 2011 Dodge Journey R/T or wait until the 2012's arrive. I realize that there have been previous issues with the UConnect Voice with Bluetooth, and now there seem to be no more units with Garmin Navigation and paint colours are limited.

It now appears that any remaining 2011 R/T's being shipped to BC do not include the "drivers convenience group" (backup camera. etc.) Does anyone know why this is?

• 2 weeks later...

That's the first I had heard about that. It seems pretty silly that the R/T wouldn't have it... When you think about it, it's really not an R/T anymore with all the various options that are missing...

On a subsequent visit to the dealer, I was told that the "drivers convenience group" (backup camera. etc.) on the R/T model was intended to work with the 8.4" screen - which has been in short supply. I gather that for other models, the 8.4" screen is not required for the backup camera.