Ordered Dec31st............Can't wait

murphy62

ordered 2010 SXT, don't know how long the wait will be.Any feedback on delivery times would be appreciated. Ordered in Toronto

Wish I knew. I know the factory was on holiday shutdown when you ordered, and that shutdown was extended a week or two. I'm not clear on whether or not production will (or has) resumed with the old trim levels (SE, SXT, RT) or the new ones (Heat, Uptown, etc). My guess is they'll produce the old trims for as long as it takes to fill outstanding orders then transition to the new ones.

• 1 month later...

Ordered my 2010 Silver Steel RT on January 11th, and I just picked it up today.

I thought the wait was incredibly long but it's worth it to get exactly what you want if they can't find you one locally.

I'm sure you'll love the 'twins' when they arrive Deckster! :D

• 3 weeks later...

My wife's Journey is in Southern Ontario now, she should be getting it sometime next week (which is good because the lease on her Patriot is up on Monday and Tuesday is her Birthday!!). Mine is about a week behind which works out well too because I won't be flying home from work until next Friday, and I leave again the 26th. Would like to drive to work instead of flying this month.