Installed new head lights

Mikes14sxt

20 minutes ago, Baumrb said:

Sorry one other question- so they are a different bulb then the stock correct? I just bought and installed HID on my car but now thought if I got these they wouldn't fit- is that correct? 

Ok I found the projector stock light bulb is a halogen is  H7 12volts 55 watts. Which are different from the stock ones making the hids different as well unfortunately. 

9 minutes ago, Baumrb said:

Thanks for all the info! Is there a way (that if I wanted to) I could wire the led tube lights differently? 

Thanks again

Yes I believe there is someone in our forum posted about it. If I remember correctly it Sounded too complicated for me to attempt. But dig through I'm sure you'll find the post if you decide to go that route good luck. 

10 hours ago, Eduardo831 said:

If you want the tube lights on you will have to turn the nob to the parking lights and yes that means your tailights will be on. That doesn't bother me or any of the police officers so far. That led horizontal bar is your turn signal and will only be activated when using your turn signal 

If you have your side lights on then turn on your turn signal on does it dim/turn off that side light to make your turn signal more noticeable? If not there no good in EU countries as it's illigal.

• 2 months later...

just joined this forum today.  gotta ay those headlights are stunning!  i just got my 2017 journey yesterday.  these may have to be my first big purchase.  how easy are they to aim?  in all honesty id probably pay to have them installed.  i figure they can pay for the fix if they scratch something haha.

do you suppose LED blubs would work in them or is HID a better choice?