Mopar manny

Rims and bolt pattern

I want to put some new rims on my dj and i seen this 18x8 that i like . I want to go smaller then stock rims. I was wondering what is the bolt pattern for the dj so i can get a proper fit for the rims i want to get  

20170314_130232.jpg

Those look nice.. the bolt pattern is 5x127mm.  Most wheel places will tell you what fits, so just confirm.  It's not all about the bolt pattern either, offset plays a part of the deal too.

most aftermarket wheels have an offset roughly around 35 to 40mm. stock jeep wheels will fit too, but they have an offset of 48mm, which might need some spacers to fit.

jeep wrangler, grand cherokee, commander, chrysler voyager and pacifica of certain model years have the same bolt pattern. thats nice to know because they sometimes come with nice wheels.

http://lochkreis.ch/lochkreis/677

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:14 PM, Mopar manny said:

I want to put some new rims on my dj and i seen this 18x8 that i like . I want to go smaller then stock rims. I was wondering what is the bolt pattern for the dj so i can get a proper fit for the rims i want to get  

Its the first post in this section.....lol

The rims i was looking at are 5x120 and i was bummed that they didn't fit. Theres this shop close to where I live and have the same style rims. but they are 20' rims will they rub in the front ?

Screenshot_20170321-172820.jpg

Depends on the offset. Read the wheel size thread and compare specs. Adding if they are close by, take your vehicle there and ask in person. Pretty simple.

Edited by jkeaton

1 hour ago, Steven Harshbarger said:

CarID.com is a good website for wheel shopping.  If it's listed for the journey, it fits.

Still call and ask first. Lots of places will list things and say they fit. Then you order without verifying and then find out they don't fit. Then you are stuck with paying return shipping, restocking fees, etc. Then you get pissed and start ranting on social media because you didn't do your homework. ;)

@jkeaton yo will 2014 + srt jeep  20 inch wheels fit even thou the hub bore is 71.5 and Dodge Journey is 71.6?

13 hours ago, Futbol90x said:

@jkeaton yo will 2014 + srt jeep  20 inch wheels fit even thou the hub bore is 71.5 and Dodge Journey is 71.6?

I wound not think so since the hub bore is different. 

On 3/16/2017 at 7:46 AM, jkeaton said:

Its the first post in this section.....lol

you should have posted right above this info   ATTENTION READ THIS POST AS IT WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS...........