NEW SITE DESIGN: 16 July 16

11 minutes ago, dhh3 said:

Using Windows10 and Chrome (Edge sucks as bad as IE!), the forum crashes occasionally when I'm typing a response.  When I finally get it back, my post is part of the post above it!  Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm running 10 on my main machine and use IE, Edge, Chrome and Maxthon interchangeably and the new forum software is orders of magnitude better than the old and it NEVER crashes.

Do a proper registry check and uninstall, then reinstall Chrome if that doesn't work.

I have ad blocker on my computer.  I think it is hilarious that some sites will not let me on until I turn it off.  Are they nuts?  I'm not shopping; just trying to read an article.  Ad blocker does speed things up and tells me every time an ad is/are blocked and how many!

this new site is horrible on my iPad .. most of the time I don't see replies to postings just the original post . I have to click on the post , go back to the topic list and click on the post again , sometimes it takes two times to get the replies to show up.

also I see new post that are very old popping up as new . also don't get a proper time of last posting never shows hours or minutes just 1 day if it's with in the last 12 hours . hard to follow topics ..... 

14 hours ago, Dusty256 said:

this new site is horrible on my iPad .. most of the time I don't see replies to postings just the original post . I have to click on the post , go back to the topic list and click on the post again , sometimes it takes two times to get the replies to show up.

also I see new post that are very old popping up as new . also don't get a proper time of last posting never shows hours or minutes just 1 day if it's with in the last 12 hours . hard to follow topics ..... 

This happens to me all the time. All I get is the first post of the thread. Sometimes  refreshing works, most times not. Frustrating as hell. I've reported to Robert but not sure anything can be done. Don't understand the need to have to update the site everytime a new version comes out. I cant do jack shit moderator wise anymore. 

Edited by jkeaton

New to this community, but typing is incredibly slow on mobile. tried botb AdBlock Plus browser and Chrome.  Also quoting is all messed up.  Also I too have problems with seeing thread replies.  Only the first post loads even though it says six replies.

10 minutes ago, Adam H said:

New to this community, but typing is incredibly slow on mobile. tried botb AdBlock Plus browser and Chrome.  Also quoting is all messed up.  Also I too have problems with seeing thread replies.  Only the first post loads even though it says six replies.

Join the club.  Admins are looking into the issue. 

i just wanted to say that i never visit this site anymore because of the new design.

i use my phone to browse the site

it will display the forum. i click on a post.  and then an ad pops up from the bottom scrolling the screen causing me to click a different post that i dont want to read.

also when i click a new post it will only display the first post and no replys

8 hours ago, silenze said:

i just wanted to say that i never visit this site anymore because of the new design.

i use my phone to browse the site

it will display the forum. i click on a post.  and then an ad pops up from the bottom scrolling the screen causing me to click a different post that i dont want to read.

also when i click a new post it will only display the first post and no replys

Same here. It is pretty much useless on mobile.