Rear wiper blade

Well that was completely useless. USPS outdid itself for slow shipping - four days from Miami to Opa Locka, which is only about 13 miles, then 24 hours sitting there, making a complete waste of five days. Seven days total to ship from Miami to Atlanta. Absolutely pathetic! Then I find out that the product photo was misleading and the blade I received was the same ineffective junk as the others. Maybe it will work better when Summer comes around again. Cold makes rubber stiff and that may be part of the problem. The other part is a basic design flaw in the blade frame. It isn't made to handle the curvature of this window very well.

AT LAST!!! The Michelin 9512 12" Rear (double rocker) blade seems to work well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COE3Z8E/ref=twister_B00G66UUJS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Just use the "A" adapter. It fits perfectly and wipes with the entire length. It looks like it misses just a little on the forward swing but then gets all of it on the return. I just knew a double rocker blade would be able to handle the window curvature better. This proves me right.

Now that I've had a close look at things I'll bet I could get away with using the Michelin 9514 14". Maybe I'll give it a try the next time I need to change that blade.

Edited by Spektyr

• 1 year later...