New Journey, Not till 2018

hockey_puck

SRT HellCat version happened. I have one! LOL

Because gas is so cheap, FCA is going to convert the Dart/200 Factory to make Rams. If they can't outsource the Dart and 200, they will be dead. FCA will not build any new Factories, but you can't tell me that there are no empty factories anywhere in the country (US or Canada). WTF kind of plan is this? Sir Sergio is becoming a bigger idiot by the day. Not Dart or 200 = no new Journey! Maybe a refresh still built in Mexico.

• 1 month later...

2017 Dodge Journey Redesign, Release Date

http://2017compactsuv.com/2017-dodge-journey/

I wonder who the idiot is that wrote this. Neither the Kia Sportage or the Escape offer a third row, but I like the idea of tinted rear seats. Sterling Heights is where they build the Dart/200. I guess Sir Sergio doesn't want to pay the 35% import fee if Trump gets elected.

Nothing in this story indicates anything different, other than the loss of the Limited.

Edited by dhh3

I'm retired now and (as the photo above shows) I'm investing heavily in the hearing aid industry. I see so many cars in town (another reason I moved to the boonies) that you can actually watch the sheet metal deflecting outwards due to the air the speakers are moving...not to mention you can hear / feel them a block away. None of these kids will be able to hear anything by the time they are in their 30's... Hearing aid companies; the money makers of the future :hyper: Keep 'em loud, I need to make enough money to buy that Prevost I've got my eyes on :yup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm retired now and (as the photo above shows) I'm investing heavily in the hearing aid industry. I see so many cars in town (another reason I moved to the boonies) that you can actually watch the sheet metal deflecting outwards due to the air the speakers are moving...not to mention you can hear / feel them a block away. None of these kids will be able to hear anything by the time they are in their 30's... Hearing aid companies; the money makers of the future :hyper: Keep 'em loud, I need to make enough money to buy that Prevost I've got my eyes on :yup:

You forget the lazer tattoo removal companies! They'll be big money makers too.

1795510_10152264477412033_895540644_n.jp

I am tinkering with a Journey tailgate and the racetrack concept. Its still a prototype, but should be ready for

Lone Star Mopar Fest in October.

I also redid the hood I made a few years back, adding 2012 charger scoops to it.

Edited by Lawdog1911

Wow, quick response, guy.

Didn´t hear about that delay, I did notice web report was published a couple months ago, but I didn't think there was a more recent announce about this.

So, have got to wait a little more for seeing SRT's on streets.

Edited by jkeaton

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...