9006 LED bulbs

• 1 month later...

Have to add, no flickering, no canbus or resistors required, work straight out of the box, but the connectors on both had to be turned around... oh, and they sound like someone is running a shop-vac in the distance...

Edited by Steve_T

have been following this and is it worth all the trouble and expense to switch.to be honest i do wish the lights were a little brighter but all this sounds like to much trouble and now shop vacs noise is being brought up.....LOL

Have to add, no flickering, no canbus or resistors required, work straight out of the box, but the connectors on both had to be turned around... oh, and they sound like someone is running a shop-vac in the distance...

Your headlights sound like a vacuum cleaner? Lol what?

have been following this and is it worth all the trouble and expense to switch.to be honest i do wish the lights were a little brighter but all this sounds like to much trouble and now shop vacs noise is being brought up.....LOL

It's really not that loud, at least mine aren't. The bulbs have little fans on them to keep them cool and that's what you hear. There are others out there without the fans if that is a concern. It's a new noise that was not there before and the only time I can hear it is when the lights come on with the engine off. Like when you unlock with the remote or open the door (I have it set so all the interior and exterior lights come on when a door is unlocked or open). Can't hear it after the engine starts.