Husky Floor Mats / Liners

Wow, it looks great! Where did you buy them?

The mats are perfectly molded to shape of the floor and do not slide around at all. I purchased them at a local Auto & Truck Accessories shop here in Macomb Michigan. Cost was $75, took one day to arrive.

Fronts only?

Mopar has slush mats too. Do you think these will give better protection?

The slush mats are just as flat as the regular floor mats. The Husky mats are form fitted with a raised lip all the way around so nothing will spill over on the carpet. If you look at the drivers side pic I posted you will notice that the Husky mat also covers the left side foot rest, which I liked. Keeps everything nice and clean.

They also offer the rear mats, and cargo area mat.

• 4 months later...

I got front & rear Husky liners and yeah, they fit real well. We're getting our 1st flakes of the winter right now and the salters are out in full force! I like it that they cover a lot more area than the Mopar slush mats. I wish they made some for my wife's '08 Caravan. I got them online from autoanything.com. They had the best price.

JK

got our Husky mats on Saturday morning, and wouldn't you know we got hit with about 4-6 inches of snow. The mats are awesome. Cover a wide area and keep all of the slush, and mud right in the mats no spillover onto the carpet. My wife loves them. Probably the 1st upgrade I've bought for a vehicle that she didn't have a problem with. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounds like a pretty good price for these! Being we will have the Charcoal Leather interior, these will be nice to add in.

My wife is going to be the main driver and she just does not watch it when she get's in and out of her car. I have the Weathertech

branded one's in my Camaro and they do a GREAT job of protecting that car, but it si way overkill due to it never sees bad weather.

The Journey will be the all-weather car and it's going to need these!

Thanks for the post and the pics of these mats.

Anybody know how the cargo mat fits?

The cargo mat fits pretty well. Not as snug as the front mats but it is a good fit and it has already saved me from some messes in the cargo area. Just take it out and hose it down. I also have the front mats. The Husky mats are a quality product and worth the price.

post-664-12753299359915_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I know for a fact that the Weathertech's go over the hump in the back. They fit well

but I have a slight problem on the right side where my Son in law may have done something

to it while on the trip last week. I'll have to see if it has flattened out at all.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...