$$$$ How much is your gas?

rolly

• 2 years later...
On 1/10/2015 at 4:29 PM, jkeaton said:

Right at $2 a gallon here in North Carolina. In South Carolina and Virginia it's below $2 a gallon.

Thread throw back!!

Well, I can say in the past two years, not much has changed. Still @$2 a gallon here in NC. 

12 minutes ago, Armando G said:

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm paying an average of $3.30/gal here in the SF bay area (California). Thank God my commute is only 3 miles each way to work. Traffic the whole way, but at least short. What's the average salary out your way? Out of curiosity.

Thats California for you. Lol. Salaries depend on what profession, education level, area of the state, etc. 

15 hours ago, Journeyrocks said:

What is everyone mpg reading? Mine only gets a lousy 11 to 12 mpg once in a while 13 or so 

If you search this section, there are plenty of MPG threads.. this one is on gas prices, not mileage. Feel free to bump one of those threads. Let’s try not to get off topic in this one. 

Edited by jkeaton

• 4 months later...
On 1/10/2015 at 3:17 PM, rolly said:

Wow, I can't believe the gas prices here in Windsor. Costco is selling it for 81.4 cents a liter. That's really timely considering the change to winter fuel. What are your local gas prices?

Locally in Niagara it's about $1.30 per litre

On  a postive note, we had the DJ out for a 4 hour run and managed 9.1L/100 or 25.5MPG us Gallon or 31.5 mpg Cdn Gallon

Edited by Mr. Fix it
bad spelling :)

It’s up to about $2.899 a gallon at COSTCO as of the 25th of April.  Likely a bit more by today.   That’s in a Chicago suburb, Niles IL ( about 500 feet out of the Chicago city limits).....

Edited by OhareFred