Tito Mon

17" to 19" mags & tire

I'm using 17" wheels,,, is that ok to replace it to 19" like from r/t wheels? is there no problem on it? thanks

I have a 2011 Journey r/t which has 19" tires and bought 17" winter rims and tires for it. I'm planning to trade it in for a 2014 Journey r/t and am wondering if I can use the 17" rims and tires on this one also. Someone told me I couldn't but I haven't checked the dealer to find out for sure. Since the other models come with 17", I'm thinking that I still can. What do you know about this ?

I have a 2011 Journey r/t which has 19" tires and bought 17" winter rims and tires for it. I'm planning to trade it in for a 2014 Journey r/t and am wondering if I can use the 17" rims and tires on this one also. Someone told me I couldn't but I haven't checked the dealer to find out for sure. Since the other models come with 17", I'm thinking that I still can. What do you know about this ?

You won't have any problems. 17 inch wheels are still standard on SXT and below. 19 inch standard on Limited and up. All 14's use the big brakes.

will 17 inch fit on my 2011 r/t ?

Yes. 2011 can go as low as 16" if you want. They have the smaller brakes. 2012 and newer need minimum 17" wheels.

@BlackDiamond

Looking to pick up a set of 19's. You said your selling a set?

Hit me up please.

Thanks!