Dodge website has been updated; 2012 Journey information available

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will let you know on or after Dec 29/2011

I have a app. to get my mopar hitch installed at a dealer here in Canada

I too thought it was a vertical also ,as that is what the salesman told me before he ordered it......

I keep you posted..................caper...............

I watched the dealer installing the hitch on my Journey earlier today. It's the same vertical one as before. The trailer tow prep package apparently now comes with the plastic adapter plate to mount the 4 pin plug, and it even comes with a cap.

• Official Dodge Support

Is there any way to find out if there's supposed to be a special incentive in my area for the Big Finish? I'm picking up my car in about an hour, so I'd obviously love to get an extra $1000 off.

General,

Dealer would have current offers or you can go to Dodge.com and select view current offers, enter your zip code, and select the offers on the vehicle you want. I don't know about any "special" incentives though.

General,

Dealer would have current offers or you can go to Dodge.com and select view current offers, enter your zip code, and select the offers on the vehicle you want. I don't know about any "special" incentives though.

Yeah, the Dodge site just shows the same $1500 customer cash that's been on there for a while. My dealer also doesn't know anything about additional "Big Finish" coupons or incentives. Oh well, I guess isn't anything additional in my area.

Yeah, the Dodge site just shows the same $1500 customer cash that's been on there for a while. My dealer also doesn't know anything about additional "Big Finish" coupons or incentives. Oh well, I guess isn't anything additional in my area.

I received it in the mail from dodge. I had signed up to receive journey brochure a few months back. It was not anything locally advertised. I emailed my dealer if they will take it... Basically it is as good as cash since dodge will give the dealer the 1k back.

I received it in the mail from dodge. I had signed up to receive journey brochure a few months back. It was not anything locally advertised. I emailed my dealer if they will take it... Basically it is as good as cash since dodge will give the dealer the 1k back.

That's a great deal. I wish I got one. Oh well.

• 2 months later...

The chrome wheels were on my window sticker as well. I still had the dealer remove them and deduct the cost from the price.

Might be a canadian dealer thing, my dealer refused to swap the wheels said they are not allowed. They brought in the one I wanted from another dealer.

If anyone has the part number for the red stripe grill badge, I want it!

:)

• 2 weeks later...