KyleSidney

New member and owner of 2014 R/T

Hi All!

after some apprehension due to a few discouraging reviews, the good reviews and my “gut feel” prevailed.

We bought a 2014 Journey for my wife to drive, and so far love it! 

I’m looking forward to using this forum as a resource and learning tool!

thanks!

Welcome! I had two of them, 2009, 2013. Minimal issues with both. 

Edited by jkeaton

Welcome to the forums.

I was discouraged from buying mine too early on by the internets mob mentality for hating the DJ -- but in the end, it was the test drive (and the price tag) that sold it. My wife likes it a lot too, but she's always thinking it's too long for her to easily park it in reverese (ours doesn't have a backup camera).  Not a bad for the 'only complaint'.

Edited by NavalLacrosse

welcome to the group, had a 2011 mainstreet and traded it in with 70 k on it for my 2014 crossroad and have 94 k on this one  only had 2 small problems with this one so far,as you have noticed usually you only hear the bad news from the ones having problems but the good outweigh the bad as you dont hear from them. just take care of it 

I too ignored the prejudiced opinions, did the research and extensive testing, and am happy with my 2016.

I knew the documented problems going in. I have also had experience with the other manufacturers. I knew what to realistically expect.

Welcome to the forum! May the ride be smooth!