I have just had my 2013 Journey Crew rear wheel bearings replaced and was alarmed at the parts price my local dealer charged me.

I have 97,000 miles and had a constant wine (speed dependent) from the rear suspension. This sound slowly increased in volume over time and I did not realize it until one night I drove my Brother-in-laws late  model Hyundai and it was noticeably quiet. The sound increases in volume as I rounded a curve in the road. The service writer took a short ride with me and pronounced "wheel bearing."  I chose to have both rear bearings replaced since if one was bad can the second be far behind? The Journey has right side and left side parts 68184742AC and 68184743AC sold to me by the dealer at $278 and $240 respectively. The labor to replace both came to $420.

Checking those part numbers I found https://preview.tinyurl.com/yxke3ujr  that lists the two parts at $178 and $146 respectively. 

Do I have a chance in Hell of getting an adjustment from the local Dealer? I don't expect the local dealer to match the on-line Mopar price but $100 markup on each part seems excessive.

dealers are allowed to charge different prices on their parts as well as labor, that is why you get a estimate  before the work is started and also so you can check around at different dealerships i learned this years ago, also you could have got it done at your local garage using parts from part stores although usually not as good of quality parts as oem... and No you wont be able to get an adjustment, but hey its worth a try...good luck

Ask them to diagnose it and give an estimate first.

That way, you know what is wrong and you can get it fixed cheaper someplace else if you can.

mechanical-idiot