Rick878787

No power

My 2010 Dodge Journey has no power nothing. I have  a new alternator a new battery any ideas would be appreciated 

More info would be helpful.  Engine, exactly what do you mean by no power? Does the dash light up? Headlights work? Etc.  

From the info you gave us, I would say check your battery cables.  Might have come lose...

15 hours ago, OhareFred said:

More info would be helpful.  Engine, exactly what do you mean by no power? Does the dash light up? Headlights work? Etc.  

From the info you gave us, I would say check your battery cables.  Might have come lose...

No power at all anywhere even when I tried boosting it

Check fuses and fusible links (if there are any). Sounds like you fried something, or something is not connected. Who replaced the battery and alternator? Why were they replaced? The more info you provide, the better we can try to assist you. Otherwise, you need to get it looked at by a shop if you don’t know how to check basic things, trace wiring, etc. 

Edited by jkeaton

Thanks I think I’ll head to the garage I tried to charge it today but the only thing that worked was the locks .