Bdberry

Light bar, hikari led headlights

Just purchased my 18Dj Crossroads last week, already received some led stuff (+1 for prime). 

Also replaced my passenger headlight housing, the OEM had moisture leaking in from somewhere. 

Got around to installing most of it this weekend! Have any questions, let me know! 

IMG_20190309_155631.jpg

MVIMG_20190309_195549.jpg

Looks nice. I was thinking of mounting a lightbar in the same spot. Went as far as buying it last fall but never got around to mounting it. Glad to know will look like how i envisioned it.

First thing i do when i buy any vehicle is change the lights. Can't see a thing at night with those old halogen bulbs. Especially after it rained lol. I made the switch from HIDs to led couple years ago and never went back. Seemed like every year i would either need to replace a bulb or ballast or both on one side or another on mine or my wife's. Should mention i didn't buy some crap brand off ebay so can't blame that on the issue. But since switched to LED no problems with wife's car and only had to change 1 bulb in mine. I'd say definitely an improvement.

Thanks man. It was all pretty easy. Hardest part of it all was taking of the stupid grille. Those tabs were hell lol. Yeah lights are always the 1st thing, I do led or hid headlights depending on reviews. Led interior lights if they didn't come with it, the journey did. I do led license plate lights and reverse lights. I bought quality led lights with the Phillips chips. So far so good. Had some fitment issues I'm trying to fix. The driver side bulb is not fitting 100% at the moment but just enough to not fall out. Bleh. 

1 hour ago, Bdberry said:

The driver side bulb is not fitting 100% at the moment but just enough to not fall out. Bleh. 

Ya funny how they say plug and play and it is always slightly off. When i did mine on mg DJ i completely removed headlight housing from vehicle. Found it much easier then trying to squeeze and contort my hand.