razum-2008

Camshaft position sensor location

Hi. Pls, tell me where is located camshaft position sensor on Dodge Journey 2.0 diesel CRD 2009 year? May be there is a photo? 

what he is saying we dont have the diesel version so we are unfamiliar where the senor would be located, why not google your engine and the sensor location?

Edited by jkeaton

I asked a specific question. if you don't know the answer to that, maybe you should just keep quiet. or just give a link? I flipped through the service manual but to not found the answer. maybe there's someone here who knows the answer.

1 minute ago, razum-2008 said:

I asked a specific question. if you don't know the answer to that, maybe you should just keep quiet. or just give a link? I flipped through the service manual but to not found the answer. maybe there's someone here who knows the answer.

well dam i was just trying to help as in the us we dont have the engine that you have.you could have googled the info you are looking for quicker than coming on here and getting an attitude with someone trying to give you a better and quicker option for the info you are requesting.

21 minutes ago, razum-2008 said:

I'm not in U.S. ) My car was born in Mexico for Europe.

Which is why I said we are not familiar with the diesel in the U.S. 

I already did. there are a pictures on the gasoline engine Journey, video on Ram 5.7, etc. But the diesel engine found nothing. Thanks. Sorry to bother you.