Just bought a 14 R/T and want to give it more juice. Any suggestions on what’s available like chips or bolt ons. Can’t find much of anything. Thanks

I am unaware of anything that will legitimately increase performance.   Most people's knee jerk response is a cold air intake, but it already has one stock.  I don't think there are any tuning options either.  It has plenty of power already, imo.  A set of performance tires may be a good start...

good luck 

Peace. 

Correct^^ 

There is no aftermarket support for this vehicle as the typical purchaser uses it for what it is. A very capable people mover/grocery hauler. Not a performance based CUV. You can install a new exhaust to make it sound a little better, I’ve also heard people who use one of those “pedal commander” things to reduce lag in throttle response (have no idea it if it actually does). As stated, it already has a cold air intake, you could add a K&N drop in filter. Read some threads in this section. There are a few where people have done some things but most, if not all will have to be totally custom. We are waiting for someone to turbo or supercharge their DJ, or drop in a Hellcat engine.  Welcome to the forum. 

Edited by jkeaton

OP, like many others, have the hope of getting that extra kick out of their DJ. 

I've not seen anyone actually do it. My personal take on it is, sadly, is the DJ is a family runabout crossover. It's purpose was to replace the short-bed caravan.  The V-6 isn't slow, but isn't quick either....  I've accepted the fact I bought a minivan(DJ) and not a R/T charger. 

And, for what it's worth- Welcome to the forms! Check out the performance section of the forums for ideas. There's been a lot a very determined people attempting to make their DJ faster.

Take out the extra seats, carpet & padding, any extra weight.  Then go on a diet.  (Just joking.  But we have the 4 banger, so be glad for what power your V6 has.)

On 11/30/2018 at 6:26 AM, NavalLacrosse said:

...  I've accepted the fact I bought a minivan(DJ) and not a R/T charger. 

This made me chuckle as I just bought an 18sxt and I referred to it in conversation as my MANNYVAN!!