Blackout

2013 RT Journey AWD Brakes & Rotors

Good evening

What would you suggest getting for brakes & rotors I have the big brakes & rotors OEM that are still on the vehicle 

They have lasted me from 2013 till now 

I was wondering what would you get OEM Brakes & Rotors or should I go after market ( What brand would you suggest & do they have the same thickness of pads like OEM does including Rotors?)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

If OEM what are the part #s for the pads & rotors thanks again

I used mid grade aftermarket (Brakebest Select from O'reillys). No issues. Any quality aftermarket brand will be on par with OEM and much cheaper. 

Thanks again I appreciate it I decided I’m going to stick with the OEM pads & rotors since they lasted me a long time thanks again 

My 2012 SXT with smaller brakes went thru 2 sets of front brakes and rotors in first 2 years and only 20 000 kms on them. Changed all around in 2015, on the same pads and rotors, perhaps the OEM rotors were upgraded to a new supplier or better materials at some point ? 

Edited by probak118

For 2013 they upgraded the brakes on Journeys and Caravans,bigger calipers,pads and rotors made a world of difference and makes one wonder why it wasnt done from day 1 of production....idiots

Just now, larryl said:

For 2013 they upgraded the brakes on Journeys and Caravans,bigger calipers,pads and rotors made a world of difference and makes one wonder why it wasnt done from day 1 of production....idiots

2009 was a bad year for Chrysler overall.

Hey, is Brembo a brand that's available in the USA?

It's a big brand over here and their parts are known to be top quality and last well, I would think at least as good as manufacturers original stuff.

Best thing about them being they are usually cheaper than originals and most folk here consider them an upgrade. 

I fit them to customers cars regularly. 

Rossco