Door Sill guards

Dodge sells chrome door sill guards for the Journey. We had a 2010 with the 3.5, just bought a 2017 3.6 Crossroad awd black. I'm looking for door sill guards but not chrome ones. Putting two different types of metal together has it's downsides as it promotes rust. I'm looking for rubber/plastic sill guards but can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone know if someone makes them that fit or can be cut to fit?

ive never seen em, i actually just put in the stainless ones last week. they look fantastic and i would totally recommend them.  as for rusting i really dont see any way there will ever be rust.  the stainless isint in contact with the paint job of the car.  its got double sided tape thats thick enough to keep a small gap but its not noticeable

I wasn't aware the chrome sill guards don't actually touch the sill, looks like I'll have to order them. Hate seeing scuff marks/scratches from shoes & want to keep it from happpening. 

Anyone know where I can find them besides Dodge Canada? They want around $260 + 15% tax for the 4 guards! 

Some things I hate about prices here compared to the U.S. I'm shopping for winter tires too & we pay a lot more here for no good reason, some even made here like Michelin. 

2 hours ago, 440interceptor said:

I wasn't aware the chrome sill guards don't actually touch the sill, looks like I'll have to order them. Hate seeing scuff marks/scratches from shoes & want to keep it from happpening. 

Anyone know where I can find them besides Dodge Canada? They want around $260 + 15% tax for the 4 guards! 

Some things I hate about prices here compared to the U.S. I'm shopping for winter tires too & we pay a lot more here for no good reason, some even made here like Michelin

if close enough good reason to make a trip to the usa for parts and tires.....

3 hours ago, 440interceptor said:

Some things I hate about prices here compared to the U.S. I'm shopping for winter tires too & we pay a lot more here for no good reason, some even made here like Michelin. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151135397178?_trksid=p2380057.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI151135397178.N36.S1.R1.TR1

i got these.  there is NO difference in them vs the ones from the dealership.  even had the dodge part number sticker on the underside. 

• 1 month later...