Need help bad

29 minutes ago, Ronald KearneyJr said:

I am trying to change my #5 coil and spark plug on my 2012 dodge journey v6 and I don't know which one it is... I am facing the engine and see all 6 spark plugs.... Can anyone tell me which one is my admission miss fire coil #5 PLEASE....

To test a bad coil I would switch that 5th back one with another and see if the misfire moves to another cylinder. Check the spark plug too but if you are changing the spark plugs why not change all of them. 

2 hours ago, Eduardo831 said:

To test a bad coil I would switch that 5th back one with another and see if the misfire moves to another cylinder. Check the spark plug too but if you are changing the spark plugs why not change all of them. 

That seems like the best answer...change them all. 

With all the work to expose the plugs on the 3.6L, change them all.  It would cost an extra $30, but save you a day of work.  And, depending on what was wrong with the plug in the first place (assuming the issue was with the plug and not something else), the rest may not be far behind.

Edited by bfurth