Sign in to follow this  
km-04

Looking for recomendations for a line of products to keep the Journey looking good!!!!!

Just like the title says, I want to find products that I use to keep the Journey clean myself. This is my first serious attempt at keeping any of my vehicles more than just washed. My plan is to get it detailed by a local place, then continue with a cleaning regimen myself. All suggestions are welcome.

any one ever use the clay bar cleaning system have been wanting to try but not sure how much labor involved or if it  is worth it???

I have used clay bar on previous vehicles but never my DJ.  I have just kept it waxed and clean and I haven't felt the need to clay bar.  I have used my clay bar on my DJ windshield though.  Clay bar then a good coat of wax on the windshield is pretty awesome for cleaning and making those sticky bugs easy to remove.  

Peace.

Kinda like asking what's the best oil or tires...everyone will have their own opinion. I use Croftgate products. They work great IMO.

https://www.croftgateusa.com/

Clay bar is a pain in the a$$ to use. It takes awhile.  I only use one when I can run my hand over the paint and feel roughness.

11 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

Kinda like asking what's the best oil or tires...everyone will have their own opinion.

That's why I said all suggestions are welcome.