obd not ready? no dtc.

Max76

Hi,
I noticed that obd2 system in my 2009DJ 2.4pb is not ready (mil is 10s blinking in ready position before start). Everything seems to be Ok, auto works fine. I have scanned the car using obd auto doctor  and result was: no dtc, no frozen frames.  I found several readiness monitors. Only one of them(comprehensive component) was at Ready state (I mean DJ supports it and test passed). Rest of the monitors had 'non supported' flag. Is it possible? My journey hasn't evic display, only basic parameters can display below odometer. Can be such monitors as 'misfire' or 'fuel system' non supported in my dj? Only one supported?

Regards,

Ph

Sorry, you "noticed" your OBD system is not ready? What are you trying to do? How did you determine this? Has the vehicle been driven long enough and through the required drive cycles to set the readiness monitors to true? Provide some background so we can better understand your situation.

ok..

I've just noticed: when I turn the ignition key ON - MIL lamp comes ON (normal reaction), after 10sec starts to blink and after next 10sec comes ON again. That symptom is described in my dodge manual as: obd not ready. That situation happens when one or more of the supported monitors doesn't pass the test.

Below are printscreens from obdautodoctor. As you can see only one of the monitors is supported. Is it normal? I own this car 2 months and I drove it 4000km. No problems.

I think all required drive cycles were made during this time - but please remember: the state of the monitor is: not supported which means none of them are tested.

prtscr2x.thumb.jpg.7634885f3ddf3516b82511e4ea865d32.jpg

prtscr1x.thumb.jpg.c69afe6f07edbc963b40b8d6a944a731.jpg