Oxygen sensor; Which one is right?

Sami

Hi everyone! Please help make sure to buy the right and relevant part to my car (2009 Dodge journey R/T, 2.7 L)
I need to buy Oxygen sensor and don't know which one of the two below is the one for my car problem that says: Fault code is P0052; HO2S Heater Control Circuit High (Bank 2 sensor 1), I am also attaching a screen-shot of the fault code.

Should I buy:

1-     Part Description:
‘’4 Cylinder, Rear , 2.4 Liter, Front , Lwr Oxygen Snsr , Rr Oxygen Sensor , Ft Oxygen Sensor.’’

OR

2-     ‘’4 Cylinder, Front , 2.4 Liter, Rear , Upr Oxygen Snsr , Lwr Oxygen Snsr , Rr Oxygen Sensor , Ft Oxygen Sensor’’

Thank you for your help!

Dodge.jpg

Edited by Sami

oThank you for the reply.

I have contacted '' dodgeparts.com'' and that was what they answered me at the time (I did inform about my car's details and that it is a 2.7L and this was what they wrote. :

Re:Contact us form filled on your www.dodgeparts.com Store

PARTS BOOK SAYS TO GET THE # OFF OF THE SENSOR IN THE CAR, SHOULD BE 56029049AA OR 56029050AA ''

Which was the first for the front and the later for the rear. As you said it is 2.4L.

The problem here, that there is very few to almost none who are good mechanics with American cars especially dodge cars HERE IN Sweden :-)

People drive European cars (Swedish, German, French etc) and very very few dodge cars.

You might say why don't I start driving one of them and I can only say, I love driving my dodge :-)

Thanks for your cooperation :-)

Edited by Sami