Windows not going up or down.

Hello been awhile everybody. Well just recently my windows will not go up or down. I dd some research and, disconnected the battery didn't work, I checked all fuses and relays all good, and checked the wire harness looks brand new.

I decided to buy a new switch, even with a buddy of mines discount it cost a pretty penny, and that didn't work either. After researching some more I saw possibility of it being a door module. So my friend said bring it to the dealer he works to check it out.

After they ran everything, no codes. Double checked everything I've checked nothing was wrong, and on top of that they said there is no door module in my year Journey. They would have to keep it a day and follow the wires and possible pcm problem.

Well not investing that kind of money into it, as I will be selling it as is for a new Durango GT. Although I would like to fix this if anybody else had this problem before. So just a quick follow up,

None of the window switches work at all doors, off the drivers door the power mirrors and the power locks work.

2012 Journey SXT AWD V6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm putting it up for sale this Sunday.

Thanks in advanced.