Washer front and or rear not working

I have a 2010 grand caravan and my front or rear washer are not working 

I just got this used van abs the washer fluid was empty I fill it used it 2 times now when I push it I hear the pumps both front and rear but no fluid is coming out at all

i disconnected the hose under the hood going to the front washer sprayers and blew threw the hose and it bubbled up the washer fluid in the tank showing nothing blocking the fluid so why is it not working if you hear the noise the pumps are working right?

not sure about our journeys but yrs ago there was a small rubber diaphragm  that you could replace on the pump that would fix this problem try asking at auto zone or your parts store for help...                                       went out and looked for the pump and the part i was talking about, well couldn't really even see the pump on my journey so good luck on what you find out report back what ever you do find....

Edited by 2late4u

17 hours ago, DaWILDMAN said:

I have a 2010 grand caravan and my front or rear washer are not working 

I just got this used van abs the washer fluid was empty I fill it used it 2 times now when I push it I hear the pumps both front and rear but no fluid is coming out at all

i disconnected the hose under the hood going to the front washer sprayers and blew threw the hose and it bubbled up the washer fluid in the tank showing nothing blocking the fluid so why is it not working if you hear the noise the pumps are working right?

Might try a Caravan forum.