AWD rear suspension issue

Ok, so we purchased a certified used 2012 Journey AWD a little over a year ago. We recently went to check the brakes and we discovered that the rear tires are wearing badly from what appears to be a bowed chamber link assembly. Can anyone here confirm whether or not it is supposed to appear bowed or is it supposed to be straight? We cannot get a straight answer from any of the mechanics we've seen and spoke to. It seems like it should be straight from the diagrams we have looked at, but once again we cannot tell for sure. In the following parts diagram, it is part number 19 that is in question. Thanks!

i2270209.jpg

Edited by jowakefield41787

• 1 year later...

if your rear tires are wearing on the inside or outside of the tires ( camber)then your rear upper control arm is out of adj and it is a NON adj part has to be replaced and then a 4 wheel alignment done, check out you tube and go with the aftermarket adj control arm that is what i did and it solved my problem.