2013 Journey with 4.3s reb  radio with Sirius, Bluetooth, USB, etc.  quite happy for awhile.  The usb port stopped working.  the Bluetooth stopped working.  Now - every time I go over a bump or small rock, the radio station changes (I can replicate by hitting the dash with my hand). 

Is it the radio? or is it the Harness?  or the Modules?    Do I replace the whole darn thing or try to get someone to diagnose & fix it?  The dealer in town is notorious for bad service and cheating people ... not going there. So I have to find someone to look at a radio & try to trust them not to screw with me.    It's not on warranty - do I buy an extended warranty and then go into dealer for fix?   

It looks like all UConnect radios are POS -   is there a recall?   Who are the engineers and can we call them or send them our POS radios in the mail?  or is it just a wiggly harness that is stretched too tight - $20-100 fix???   I'd love to have Dodge respond to this and tell me what is really wrong ... it looks like EVERYONE with a Dodge has this issue.

There is no recall and the radios are certainly not pieces of sh*t.  They are what they are and for the vast majority even the troublesome RB5 works well.

Sounds to me more like you have loose connectors than anything else.  Popping the module out to check is simple indeed.  Bear in mind that most cables have two ends, each with connectors, and the one plugged into the radio might not be the end with the problems.

Changing channels . . . there are three places where channels get changed; the touchscreen, the rotary knob and the steering wheel buttons.  It could be any of these.

Bluetooth  . . . that's a module under the dash separate from the TGM (what the radio module is actually called).

You might want to simply buy a new radio and plug it in (depending on the year of the vehicle that sources the replacement and it's firmware level you might need an unlock code).

Good luck